A comprehensive dental exam will be performed by Dr. Lee at your initial dental visit. When you come in for your regular check-up exams, Dr.Lee and your hygienist will include the following procedures.
- Examination of tooth decay: Using special dental instruments all tooth surfaces will be checked for tooth decay.
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays: x-rays are essential for detection of tooth decay, tumors, bone loss, cysts, tooth and root positions.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check fillings, crowns, etc.
- Oral cancer screening: Dr. Lee can perform an annual vizilite Plus exam in combination with his visual examinations.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the bone and gums around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
Cleaning and Prevention Overview
Prevention and early detection is the key in avoiding tooth decay and gum disease. A good home regimen in addition to regular dental visits and check – ups can spare you many expensive dental treatments.
Zoom – The Zoom! chairside whitening system is a scientifically advanced tooth whitening procedure performed by a dental professional. It’s safe, effective and fast. In only one office visit, your teeth will become dramatically whiter. Zoom! chairside whitening system is ideal for anyone looking for immediate and long lasting results.
Opalescence – This at home whitening system will restore your smile’s brilliance, increase your confidence, and improve the aesthetics of your overall appearance.